Bishop’s Castle Town Hall
Bishop’s Castle Town Hall is a Grade II* listed building built around 1760 and has been at the centre of civic and community life for around 250 years. A Heritage Lottery Fund was awarded in September 2012 to renovate the building to it’s former glory and to redevelop it as a community hub.
The project challenges included incorporation of underfloor heating to the existing fabric and meeting sustainable aspirations with no fuel option other than electricity.
Location: Bishop’s Castle, Shropshire
Client: Bishop’s Castle Town Council
Martin Thomas Associates were appointed to undertake all the Mechanical and Electrical Consultancy Work.
Domestic Water System
New Electrical Installation
Lighting & Emergency Lighting
Fire Alarm & Detection
Disabled Call Systems
Door Entry System
Download: Bishop’s Castle Town Hall